EMPOWERING THE ION COMMUNITY
Our ConnectION client event kicks off in Orlando, Florida. Join us and uncover best practices for getting the most out of your ION investment. Meet other users and find out how they use their ION solution to innovate to stay ahead of changing markets.
TOP 8 REASONS TO ATTEND
Tuesday, May 14
Keynote Address – Sarah Robb O’Hagan
• Our vision for ION Commodities
• Roadmap Updates by product: Openlink Endur, Openlink RightAngle, TriplePoint
• What’s Next for Openlink Endur/Findur Technology?
• What’s New in Openlink RightAngle
• Enhanced UX and Simplified Trade Capture (TriplePoint)
Welcome Reception: Summerhouse Patio and Beach
Wednesday, May 15
• How the LIBOR Phaseout is Affecting Findur Clients
• Best Practice Reporting: An Ongoing Innovation and Product Direction Discussion with Constellation
• RightAngle Inventory Workbench: A New Approach to Scheduling
• The Power of Position, Risk and P&L Analysis with C-ARC
• Supply chain Solutions Extend your CTRM (WAM/QMASTOR/Softmar)
• Openlink-Client Partnership opportunities: A Look into the LNG Value chain and other Developments
• Blockchain, ETRM and how they complement each other in a digitized world. A discussion with Chevron and Openlink
• The Openlink Endur/Findur Streaming Risk Vision and Roadmap
• Introducing the New Openlink Payments Solution
• The future of advanced analytics (FEA)
• Real Time Reporting: Migrating to APM
• Risk Analytics Service (RAS) – The Crestwood Story
• The Reporting Value of P&L Attribution (TriplePoint)
• An Asset Transaction Management (ATM) Panel Discussion
• ERP Integration (TriplePoint)
• Performance and Automation: A Time Series Discussion with Constellation
• Rapidly Changing World of Derivatives
• Openlink Findur Networking Roundtables
Client Appreciation Dinner
Thursday, May 16
Vision for a continuing client connection
• Openlink-Client partnership opportunities: A look into the LNG value chain, and other developments
• Marathon Petroleum and ION Successful partnership & future
• Openlink Endur/Findur – Soaring in the cloud
• Openlink Endur navigating the digital transformation highway: A machine learning case study
• Value Chain Optimization: Maximizing margins across your value chain (capSpire)
• Payments: Regulations, Technology and Security
• Commodities Industry Roundtables
Commodities industry roundtables
Secure your seat at ConnectION now
Review registration terms and conditions.
NOTICE: By clicking to register for this event, you will click on a link which leaves ION’s website, and you will be redirected to a third-party website.
ION makes no representations over the quality, content, reliability or security of the third-party website.
Our signature client event kicks off in Walt Disney World with a three-day event at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. For information on discounted theme park tickets, ground transportation provided by Disney’s Magical Express® Transportation and other helpful resources, click here.
Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at this lavish Disney Resort hotel. Relax in the sumptuous lobby as the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes. Unwind outdoors, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch evening fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom® Park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach’s golden era.
What is included in my registration?
Your registration includes all official program activities including admission to the General Sessions, Breakout Sessions, Networking Area, Welcome Reception and Client Appreciation Dinner. A continental breakfast and lunch will also be provided each day.
What if I am no longer able to attend?
May I bring a guest?
The ConnectION event is reserved for ION customers only.
What is the event dress code?
Business casual attire is recommended. We suggest packing a sweater or light jacket as temperatures are controlled by the hotel and can often fluctuate.
Where can I pick up my attendee badge?
Attendee badges will be available for pick-up at the registration area within the conference facility.
How do I reserve hotel accommodations?
ION has secured a discounted room block at Disneys’ Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at a rate of $289 +tax per night. The discounted rate will expire on April 22, 2019, or when the block is full, so be sure to book your room as soon as possible.
How do I request one to one meetings with ION Executives?
How can I get more information on local area attractions?
For general event questions contact IONevents@iongroup.com
Orlando Keynote Speaker
Executive, activist and entrepreneur Sarah Robb O’Hagan has been described by the media as everything from “Superwoman Undercover,” to the “Pied Piper of Potential.”
As former Chief Executive Officer of the indoor cycling company Flywheel Sports, Sarah led the transformation of the business through digital content and services, including the launch of Fly Anywhere, an at-home cycling product. Before that, she became an internationally recognized re-inventor of brands. As global president of the $5Bn sports brand Gatorade, she successfully led the business through a major repositioning and business turnaround. At luxury fitness company Equinox, she led the organization and reinvented the offering through a significant technology transformation.
A high-energy combination of disruptive business leader and fitness fanatic, Sarah has been named one of Forbes’ “Most Powerful Women in Sports,” and one of Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business.”
“Sarah Robb O’Hagan is a powerhouse! Her strong on-stage presence and engaging delivery grabbed the audience immediately. Her amazing message, told with humor, passion and honesty, kept their focus throughout. We were thrilled to have her join us!” — Helen J. Stoddard, Head of Global Events, Twitter
“Sarah doesn’t just sit at the table—she stands on it. She’s full of inspiring advice about how to bounce back from failures, speak your truth, embrace your quirks, and have a lot more fun along the way.” — Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO and Founder of Leanin.org.
Corporate Social Responsibility Partner
Mouse is a national youth development nonprofit that believes in technology as a force for good. The organization empowers all youth and educators to engage with computer science and creative technology to solve real problems and make meaningful change in our world.